For SILVER7, the confidentiality and integrity of your data is a major concern, so in order to better understand how your data will be handled.
1. WHAT IS PERSONAL DATA?
Information relating to a natural person, of any nature and independent of its support, including sound and image, that identifies or allows the identification of that person.
2. WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
SILVER7 is the entity responsible for the processing of the personal data of its customers and/or potential customers, when they formalize an order or registration, as well as those who submit the Consent Form. Our contacts are as follows:
1A , Avenida 25 De Abril 775
3. WHAT IS A DATA PROTECTION OFFICER?
It is a function specifically created to monitor the compliance with the GDPR and implement internally a dynamic conducive to the protection of your data and is also the point of contact with the National Data Protection Commission.
You can contact our Data Protection Officer at the following contacts: Email address: dpo@Silver7.pt
4. HOW DO WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Your personal data is collected and processed in the following situations:
As we do not do online sales, no data will be collected online.
The only data that you will provide us with will be through email, which will be used for the licensing of your software.
5. FOR WHAT PURPOSES AND FOR WHAT GROUNDS CAN YOUR PERSONAL DATA BE USED?
In general, the data collected is intended for the management of the business relationship, the adequacy of our services/products to your needs and interests, and so that we can continue to provide the news related to the products we sell and to inform you about our special campaigns.
The GDPR requires that the processing of personal data has at least one legal basis for processing
The grounds that the GDPR provides are as follows:
- When you have given your consent (consent may be withdrawn at any time);
- where processing is necessary in the context of the commercial steps necessary for the execution of a sale to which, together with SILVER7, it is a party;
- where processing is necessary for the fulfilment of a legal obligation to which SILVER7 is subject;
- where treatment is necessary to defend your vital interests;
- Where processing is necessary for the purposes of a legitimate interest pursued by SILVER7, and our reasons for its use prevail over your data protection rights;
- Where treatment is necessary for us to declare, exercise or defend a right in legal proceedings.
6. WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECT?
All data that is necessary for the marketing of a product and/or service, execution and management of the product and/or service may be collected.
We distinguish the following personal data:
- Contact elements: name; address; e-mail; phone, etc.;
- Personal elements: date of birth; number of taxpayers;
7. HOW DO WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA SAFE?
SILVER7 guarantees the security and privacy of your personal data; for this, we highlight the following measures:
Physical security measures:
- Facility Safety: Entry to the premises (including subcontracted entities) is restricted to workers, and, in exceptional cases, to individuals who are duly authorized by SILVER7.
- There is a data protection policy, enshrined in the SILVER7 Code of Conduct, which applies to all its workers;
Logical security measures:
- Access to computer systems is protected by login and password, with different levels of security and must be changed periodically;
- Silver7’s entire computer network is protected by antivirus, firewall and monitoring of installed software;
- SILVER7 systems are empowered to identify situations without customers objecting to data processing;
- The processing of personal information (e.g. data file) is carried out through Adobe PDF documents via email.
8. HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
For the marketing of products and services your data will be retained until consent is withdrawn.
For other purposes SILVER7 will retain your data only for as long as is necessary to fulfil the purpose for which the data was collected or, if any, for the period of time authorized by the National Data Protection Commission, after which it will be deleted.
There may be legal requirements, such as compliance with the VAT and IRC code, among other legal obligations to which SILVER7 is subject, which require the data to be kept for a minimum period of time. As this is a legal obligation, SILVER7 will have to respect this minimum retention period.
In any case, once the maximum retention period has been reached, all references or identification that allow the data to be connected to the person – anonymisation of the data – will be removed or destroyed securely.
9. WITH WHOM DO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Within SILVER7, employees who need them to comply with the due diligence or commercial/legal obligations have access to your data.
Your data may be transmitted to our suppliers, business partners and/or service providers (“Franchisees” under the GDPR and subject to data protection security measures.
For the purposes of complying with legal provisions/obligations or the provision of the contracted services, your personal data may also be transmitted to other third parties, namely:
10. HOW CAN YOU CHANGE OR WITHDRAW YOUR CONSENT?
You may, at any time, change or withdraw your consent, with effect for the future, when the processing of personal data depends on it as a basis of lawfulness. To do so, you can contact SILVER7 directly at the following email address: sales@Silver7.pt.
11. HOW CAN YOU EXERCISE YOUR RIGHTS AND ASK QUESTIONS ABOUT YOUR DATA?
Under the law on the protection of personal data, the data subject is guaranteed the right of access, rectification, limitation or opposition to the processing, portability or forgetfulness of his personal data, upon written request addressed to SILVER7 to the e-mail of customer support: sales@Silver7.pt
The exercise of these rights may be subject to certain limitations provided for in accordance with the law.
If you make any of these requests we will review you and respond within a maximum period of one (1) month.
12. HOW CAN YOU COMPLAIN TO YOUR SUPERVISORY AUTHORITY?
We also inform you that you will always have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (National Data Protection Commission – CNPD | Rua de São Bento, n.o 148, 3o, 1200- 821 Lisboa | Tel: 351 213928400 | Fax: +351 213976832 | e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).